I am a native Houstonian born to Cuban parents. I attended Texas A&M University in College Station where I received a B.A. in International Studies, Latin American Studies. I work as a Social Media Manager for a restaurant company for my day job.
In addition to photography, I love to salsa dance, twitter, discover new parts of the city and read. I am also fluent in Spanish and love to travel (Barcelona is my favorite city). I am happily married and am mom to two adorable but mischievous dogs that we rescued (maybe they rescued us)?
I am active in the Houston photography and arts community and am well known as “cybertoad” in the local social media scene.
I am an in-kind supporter for various local organizations including Dominic Walsh Dance Theater, DiverseWorks and Lemonade Day Houston.
- Lead Volunteer & Coordinator, Photography Tent, Center for Hearing & Speech Houston Via Colori – 2010, 2011, 2012
- Taught Photography 101 at Neighborhood Center, Baker-Ripley House, Summer 2011
- Presenter at PhotoCamp Houston, January 2009: TTV 101
- Featured Artist of the Month, Yale Street Art Market, February 2008
- Helped coordinate local photo exhibit, 600 sq mi: Photos from Houston sponsored by the Houstonist, 2007