Freelance photographer based in Houston, Texas.
I am a native Houstonian born to Cuban parents. I attended Texas A&M University in College Station where I received a B.A. in International Studies, Latin American Studies. I work as a Social Media Manager for a restaurant company for my day job.
In addition to photography, I love to travel, discover new parts of my own hometown and read. I am also fluent in Spanish, am happily married and am mom to two adorable but mischievous dogs that we rescued (maybe they rescued us)?
I am active in the Houston photography and arts community and am well known as “cybertoad” in the local social media scene.
I am an in-kind supporter for various local organizations including Dominic Walsh Dance Theater, DiverseWorks and Lemonade Day Houston.
- Lead Volunteer & Coordinator, Photography Tent, Center for Hearing & Speech Houston Via Colori – 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Taught Photography 101 at Neighborhood Center, Baker-Ripley House, Summer 2011
- Presenter at PhotoCamp Houston, January 2009: TTV 101
- Featured Artist of the Month, Yale Street Art Market, February 2008
- Helped coordinate local photo exhibit, 600 sq mi: Photos from Houston sponsored by the Houstonist, 2007
In my camera bag
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 5D
- 24-70mm f/
- 70-200mm f/1.8 IS
- 50mm f/1.8
- 14mm f/
- 580EX II Speedlite
- 430EX II Speedlite